Everyone has those days where they wake up in a funk. It could be feeling blue, or still tired from the previous day. Either way, there are always a few things that could brighten your day, and make you feel fabulous.
1. Get out of bed and stretch: Even when you have no energy or motivation to get up, do it! Reach your hands up above your head, lower them to your feet. Get fresh blood pumping through your body.
2. Wash your face and brush your teeth: Splashing cold water on your face instantly revitalizes you; brushing your teeth gives you extra freshness. Feeling clean makes you more confident about yourself.
3. Put on stylish and/or comfortable clothes: Depending on where you’re headed, dress to impress. Wearing clothes that compliment your body will give you confidence.
4. Accessorize: Add something to your outfit that makes you stand out and feel fabulous, wherever your day takes you.
5. Take twenty minutes for yourself before leaving the house: Before leaving for the day, drink a cup of tea or coffee and eat something healthy. Collect your thoughts. Doing this will allow your body to relax and prepare for your activity filled day.
6. Drink plenty of water: Drinking water replenishes your body for the day
7. Go for a stroll or exercise: On your break from work go outside for a stroll through the neighborhood. If you have enough time, workout for 30 minutes or more.
8. Smile: When the little things that annoy you happen, think about the alternative.
9. Eat well: Eating food that fuels and nourishes your body makes your body happy. It can properly digest it and not slow you down.
10. Laugh: Surround yourself with people and activities that make you happy.