A great way to maintain your hair color, and keep it looking fresh and vibrant, is by using products that deposit color with every use. Each time you use one of these conditioners, it deposits color and tones the hair.
Aveda carries a number of products that work with every color. Black mulva—for black hair, blue malva—for blue tint, camomile—for blondes, clove—for brown hair, and madder root—for red hair.
- Black Malva deposits dark brown and black cool tones to the hair, this is great for anyone who wants to cancel out any red hues.
- Blue Malva is similar in the sense that it is also great for anyone who loves cool tones, but this product is a lot lighter. It’s great for blondes with naturally copper-ish hues that prefer cool or natural tones.
- Camomile is meant for blondes as well, although this conditioner deposits a gorgeous golden tone with organically grown camomile and calendula.
- Clove enriches warm tones in brown to dark blonde hair.
- Madder Root can be used on brunettes or red heads and deposits a red hue to the hair. It also deep conditions and leaves the hair feeling softer and more manageable.
These products are the perfect way to keep your hair looking shiny, soft and vibrant in-between each salon visits. They’re also great for anyone who can’t come in every six weeks and likes to spread out their appointments to every eight weeks.