You see it everywhere you turn; it’s the one thing that you can achieve when in rush but want some type of glam. I admit this is one of the more difficult beauty tricks to learn, but it’s quick once you become familiar with the technique. There are many ways to do a winged eye, but I am going to share my favorite.
Here’s what you will need:
- Black eyeliner. Liquid or cream works.
- If using cream, an angled eyeliner brush or a pointed eyeliner brush.
- Hold your eyeliner pencil at the end point of your bottom lash line. Point it upward diagonally ending at the desired length that you want your wing to stop.
- Hold the skin taut right at the temple with the hand that’s free. Now draw another line from the very tip top of that diagonal line to the middle of your eyelid. There should be a blank area left.
- Fill in that blank area.
- Now, continue inward, slightly thinning the line more and more as you get closer to the inner tear duct.
- You are going to proceed to fill in the area from the middle of the lid to the inner corner.
- If you realize your line is ridged or crooked, just take a little more eyeliner and draw from the tip to the middle of lid once more, and then from the middle of the lid to the inner corner once more. Only this time, you shouldn’t have to fill anything in because you’re only perfecting the line.