We’ve all been there, out and about, feeling great. And then we look into a mirror to find makeup issues going on. I used to never carry any makeup with me except a lip gloss. But now I think it’s essential to have a beauty survival kit that doesn’t take up too much space and has just the right touch ups that I might need. Here’s a list that I find always comes in handy when I need to reach into my purse and do a fixer upper.
Beauty Survival Kit
- Compact Mirror — For those times when you don’t have one around.
- Pressed Powder — Easy to touch up the face with either a translucent powder or foundation powder, especially for those who have oily skin and makeup which tends to slide off.
- Eyeliner — has the tendency to wear off or smudge throughout the day, so I carry a travel size liner.
- Lip Balm — I always carry a lip balm on me to keep my lips nice and moisturized.
- Lip liner/Lipstick — This changes depending on what lip color I’m wearing that day, but lipstick tends to bleed or fade so I always have both with me to clean up.
- Eyelash Glue — I usually wear false lashes and, at one point of the day, at least one of them starts to lift. So I make sure I always have glue on me to quickly fix the lashes.
- Hand Sanitizer — Important to use before touching your face.
- Perfume Sample — Apply a spritz throughout the day to smell fresh. Be careful not overdue it; too much perfume is never a good thing.
- Gum/Mints — Always have these handy for fresh breath.
Everyone’s survival kit will be different but it definitely comes in handy when you need a quick touch up!